Dubai Creek Harbour is a new development that will have more than 100,000 homes when completed. It is a mixed-use area spanning 78.5 million square feet along the Dubai Creek waterfront with stunning sea views. The amenities include opulent homes, offices, shops, restaurants, a marina, and a yacht club. The developers are committed to sustainable practices and are creating an urban area that is good for the environment and the economy.
Real estate investing in Dubai
Dubai Creek Harbour , a fusion of Creativity and Innovation
- Dubai Creek Tower: this tower is still under construction but will likely become the tallest tower and tallest artificial structure in the world once completed. It is going to be a top attraction in the area.
- The Sanctuary District: near the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, covering 620 hectares.
- Creek Island District: a residential area that is home to Creekside 18, Harbour Views, and Dubai Creek Residences.
- Urban Core District: the retail and entertainment hub in Dubai Creek Harbour.
- Dubai Creek Residences: are a cluster of six towers situated on the water's edge of Marina Creek, providing residents with unobstructed views of the city of Dubai and the natural beauty of Ras Al-Khor.
- The Cove: Provides opulent living with a range of units to choose from, including townhomes, duplexes, and apartments.
- Vida Residences: A 33-story tower near the Vida Resort with spacious, open-concept apartments.
- Creekside 18: These twin towers' luxurious and contemporary apartments are within walking distance of Dubai Square.
- Harbour Views: These two towers are the tallest on Creek Island and rise 51 floors into the air. They are home to 750 luxurious apartments.
- Creek Horizon: Adjacent to Creek Island and Central Park, these two sleek towers are in a prime position with unparalleled views from the Observation Deck.
- Creek Gate: Provides luxury apartments for sophisticated living.
- Palace Residences: A contemporary, 44-story tower with 121 units overlooking the waterway and the future Dubai Creek Tower.
- Address Harbour Point: Contains several buildings with two residential towers connected to the Harbour with a glass pedestrian bridge.
Ras al Khor Wildlife
Total Build-Up area 5.7 Millions SQM
Total Residential Units 9262
Total Hotel Keys 1563
Creek Marina has a promenade that is vibrant with cosmopolitan life, gorgeous views, and a stunning fountain. It has an exclusive member’s-only yacht club and a public marina.
The Dubai Creek Tower, which was designed by Santiago Calatrava, will be the focal point of the Harbour development and will be taller than the renowned Burj Khalifa. It has several observation decks with unparalleled 360-degree views and the highest elevated garden.
- The Dubai Mall Zabeel is a large indoor shopping mall with brands such as Cartier, BVLGARI, Louis Vuitton, and Tiffany & Co.
- Wafi City is an Egyptian-themed indoor mall with local brands, shops, and restaurants.
- City Centre Deira is an indoor mall in the older part of Dubai with popular local brands.
- Festival Waterfront Centre is one of the largest commercial areas in the Middle East along the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- City Centre Mirdif is an indoor mall in the Mirdif residential neighborhood with popular local and national brands.
- Dragon Mart is an indoor mall with the largest Chinese Market, furniture stores, home décor, flowers, and more.
There are plenty of high-quality schools, from preschool through college, near Dubai Creek Harbour, including:
- Universal American School
- The City School International
- The American College of Dubai