Freedom Financial Plan

“A huge mistake that many of us make is to work hard our entire life for money, and not require money to work for us in returns”

- DANIEL WELLEY

main image secondary image

Financial Plans

Many people invest in Real Estate with the long term goal in mind. Although this carries some advantages, significant disadvantages remain and. For example, investing in Real Estate requires a considerable amount of capital upfront and ties that capital to the property for as long as you own it, which could be 10, 15 or 20 years.

At the Assets Advisors, however, we have creative solutions that can return more than 90% of your investment in a short period of time. Let’s suppose that you would like to supplement a luxury property to your portfolio. The property is $1m and requires a 20% deposit, and the remaining 80% paid over the following five years in quarterly payments (20 quarters).

main image secondary image

Tailor-Made for You

The Assets Advisors specialize in creating tailor-made financial plans that map out life objectives and milestones, both large & small, to help you achieve your goals.

Contact us today and allow us to understand your short and long-term goals and what you want to accomplish with your money. We will show you where your streangths and weaknesses are and how to create a balanced and diversified portfolio, one that generates a steady income, includes a minimum six-figure emergency fund and way more.

Find Your Dream Home

Search Properties

Work With Fawzi

As your real estate agent, Fawzi Hamze is committed to making the home buying and selling process as smooth as possible. He will listen to your needs and criteria in finding you your “Dream House” and will be dedicated to keeping you informed throughout each step.

Follow Me on Instagram