Terms and Conditions
1. Personal Data Collection
1. Information you submit to us or our Third-Party Clients. If you submit information through the Site, including through any contact form, live help feature, or other submission functionality, we will collect any Personal Data you submit.
- 2. Information you submit when receiving the Services. We will collect any Personal Data you share in order to become a client of The Assets Advisors or when you work with us to receive the Services. In addition, if you become a client of, or receive any Services from, any of our Third-Party Clients, we will collect any Personal Data you transmit to receive Services from Third-Party Clients. This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, your name, company information, customer information, email address, phone number, mailing address, bank account information, debit card information, and other verification or fraud prevention related information.
- 4. Information required for technical or customer support. If you contact us for technical or customer support, we may collect any Personal Data you provide to us.
2. Personal Data Use and Sharing
- 1. To provide the Services to our clients and the clients of Third-Party Clients.
- 2. To optimize and customize your experience when using the Site.
- 3. To enable you to search or use third-party real estate listings (which may include the MLS®). This requires us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- 4. To present offers that we believe you may be interested in.
- 5. To work with you as a client, either of The Assets Advisors or of a Third-Party Client.
- 6. To contact you about the Site, our Services, or other features we may offer.
- 7. To provide an email newsletter or other administrative or marketing messages via e-mail. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the links in any emails sent by us.
- 8. To process any payments you may make. This may require us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- 9. To provide customer or technical support.
1. The Assets Advisors is committed to protecting your security. We utilize various methods of protecting your Personal Data, including certain encryption. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of any Personal Data. Further, transmission of Personal Data cannot be made completely secure. For that reason, you agree to transmit Personal Data to The Assets Advisors and the Third-Party Clients solely at your own risk.
5. What is The Assets Advisors’s policy on international privacy?
1. The Assets Advisors is primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Data. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the European Economic Area and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the European Economic Area to the extent feasible under applicable law. By using and accessing our Services, Users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
6. May I delete or access my Personal Data?
7. What are my rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- 1. Right of Access: you have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Personal Data we process about you.
- 2. Right to Rectification: you have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- 3. Right to Erasure: you the right to have Luxury Presence delete your Personal Data.
- 4. Right to Restrict: you have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Data.
- 5. Right to Object: you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- 6. Right to Data Portability: you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
- 7. Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making: you have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.